A list of provisional and qualified judges is
printed every year in the FCAQ Calendar.
The most recent list can be downloaded here.
The process to follow to become a qualified judge
has a number of stages that must be completed.
* To become a provisional judge you need to:
1. Have stewarding experience.
2. Have access to the latest copy of the Australian Poultry Standards.
3. Have a copy of the Judges and Stewards Guidelines.
4. Pass written exam / attend FCAQ Judges Workshop.
5. Be nominated/recommended by a qualified judge
If you would like the form required to apply to become a provisional judge you can download it below.
* To become a qualified judge you need to:
1. Have been listed as a provisional judge.
2. Have passed written exam / attended FCAQ Judges Workshop.
3. Have judged the following numbers: Softfeather – a combination of 1000 assorted SF; Hardfeather – a combination of 1000 assorted HF; Waterfowl – a combination of 500 assorted waterfowl; Pigeons – a combination of 500 assorted pigeons; Eggs – Judging major or Royal shows where the egg quantities are substantial. Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
4. Own the latest copy of the Australian Poultry Standards.
The appplication form to progress from Provisional to Qualified Judge can be downloaded below.
Our Judges Panel Committee are focussed on providing educational and helpful guidelines, training workshops and seminars to enable you to start on your journey to becoming a qualified poultry judge.
|FCAQI Downloadable forms||Download link|
|Club Affiliation Form 2021||Club Affiliation Form|
|Exhibitor Reg Form 2021||Exhibitor Registration Form|
|Provisional Judges Record Sheet||Provisional Judging Evidence Sheet 2020|
|Nomination for Provisional Judges Panel form||Nomination for Prov Judges Panel|
|Progression to Qualified Judges Panel Form||Progression to Qualified Judge's Form|
|Judging Agreement form||Judging Agreement Form|
|FCAQI Constitution||FCAQI Constitution|