The following goals are expressed in the Constitution of our Association:
- To promote the general improvement of the standard, breeding and exhibition of poultry, waterfowl and aviculture.
- To assist in the improvement and maintenance of the Australian Poultry Standards and to recognise that this is the official standard used in the adjudication of shows within Queensland.
- To keep a register of persons recognised as competent to act as judges at all types of shows conducted by clubs affiliated with the association.
- To cooperate and coordinate with groups, bodies, agencies and individuals with interests similar to the Association.
- To undertake activities that preserve and promote the history and appreciation of the standard breeding and exhibition of poultry and aviculture and other ornithological pursuits.